If you have bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick and your wondering why the volume is so low when your watching something through it on your TV it’s most likely because the Fire TV stick isn’t sending the audio signal in the correct format for your TV.
Here’s how to fix it:
- From the home screen select Settings from the top menu
- In the settings, select Display & Sounds
- In the Display & Sounds menu select Audio
- Select Dolby Digital Output
- Select Dolby Digital Plus OFF
- Press the home button and your all sorted.
If you found this useful please share it!