Did you know you can control your Xbox One, Xbox One S and Xbox One X with Alexa and not just turning your Xbox off and on. This is pretty much full control of your Xbox One through Alexa.
Setting Up Your Xbox One With Alexa
Here is a quick guide on setting up your Xbox One with Alexa
- Power on your Xbox One and make sure you are signed in to your Xbox One.
- Open the Alexa app on your phone.
- Search for the Xbox Skill in the Alexa app and enable the skill.
- Sign in to the skill with your Microsoft Xbox account.
- Follow the steps within the skill to discover your Xbox One.
That's it your Xbox is now linked to Alexa.
What can do on my Xbox One with Alexa?
There are plenty of things you can do on your Xbox One with Alexa. Here are a few to get you started
Alexa turn on the Xbox.
This turns on your Xbox One.
Alexa turn off the Xbox.
This turns off your Xbox One.
Alexa tell Xbox to launch game or app name.
This will open the app of game that you say the name of.
Alexa tell Xbox go home.
This returns your Xbox One to the home screen.
You can pretty much control most aspects of your Xbox One through Alexa.