If you have bought an Amazon Fire TV Stick and your wondering why the volume is so low when your watching something through it on your TV it’s most likely because the Fire TV stick isn’t sending the audio signal in the correct format for your TV.
Here’s how to fix it:
- From the home screen select Settings from the top menu
- In the settings, select Display & Sounds
- In the Display & Sounds menu select Audio
- Select Dolby Digital Output
- Select Dolby Digital Plus OFF
- Press the home button and your all sorted.
Now that you have followed the guide above to fix the low volume on your Amazon Fire TV Stick you should be able to play content and the volume should now be correct. I hope you have found this guide useful.
Have you tried Amazon Prime Video on your Fire TV device? You can sign up for a 30 day free trial using the links below.