With the recent improvements to the files app that is built into Apple's iPadOS, I have found myself using it more and more to manage my files on my iPad and also in iCloud. But you can also add other cloud storage services to the iPad file manager app. Here is a quick guide on how to add Google Drive to the iPad file app.
- Open the app store on your iPad and install the Google Drive app.
- Once it is installed, open the Google Drive app.
- Sign in with your Google Account.
- Return to the iPad Home Screen.
- Open the Apple file manager app.
- In the left bar you should see other locations.
- Tap on other locations. (if you can't see other locations, tap on the three dots next to browse and tap edit.
- Enable Google Drive.
You should now have Google Drive within your Apple files app.
Hope you found this useful.