WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world and there is a good reason for that. WordPress is an extremely flexible content management system and its ease of use helps to make it popular.
But with popularity comes an increased security risk. One of the biggest problems is that anyone who has used WordPress knows the WordPress Admin Address. That anyone also includes people who might want to try and attack your website.
The good news is there is a very easy way to change your WordPress admin address and that comes in the way of a plugin.
So here is a step by step guide on how to change your WordPress admin address:
- Download and install the Plugin called WPS Hide Login (Click here to view details)
- Activate the plugin
- Hover over Settings in the menu
- Select WPS Hide Login
- Type in your chosen login address in the text field next to Login URL
- Change the redirection page to something else. I recommend putting 404 in here
- Click save changes and now browse to your new login address to login.
I hope you found this useful!