Do you sometimes wish you had a second monitor for your Windows PC or Windows Laptop? Well if you happen to also have an iPad then you can actually use your Apple iPad as a second monitor. It works really well (I am actually using it while I write this post). I don't even notice any delay between my main screen and the iPad which is fantastic.
To do this I am using an application called Duet Display which costs around £10 for the basic version.
Here is how to setup your iPad as a second monitor.
- Install Duet Display on your laptop Click here to visit their website to download the software for your laptop or PC.
- Install the Duet Display app on your iPad Click here to visit the Apple app store.
- Connect your iPad to your laptop or PC using the USB Lightning cable.
- Open the apps on both devices.
- Right click on your desktop and select display settings. From here you can configure your additional monitor preferences.
I hope you find this useful!